1. Have artwork of couples or things that represent romantic love such as peony flowers, love birds, or mandarin ducks instead of photos of a single person, family - they don't belong in the bedroom, or negative or sad artwork.
2. Sleep in a bed that has enough room for two; a full or queen size is ideal for intimacy. And make sure there's enough space to walk on either side.
3. Place pairs of things in your bedroom, especially a pair of nightstands and matching lamps.
4. Make some room in your closet.
5. Place pairs of rose or green quartz crystals, especially hearts, in your bedroom and in the Southwest area of your home.
6. Write a letter to your future love, but write it with gratitude in the present tense - as if you're already experiencing it. Keep it in the Southwest area of your home.
7. Make sure to clear clutter from your bedroom and from the Southwest area of your home.
8. Decorate your bedroom in a gender neutral way. You want your future love to feel comfortable there.
9. Keep things like tv, work related materials, and exercise equipment out of the bedroom.
10. Last but NOT least, remove past relationship photos, mementos, jewelry, etc. Get new sheets, too!