1. Have your flying stars calculated, particularly for the front door and areas of the house where you spend the most time, and make sure remedies are in place each year. Have a feng shui consultant determine your house type and have it remedied, as there may be a simple solution to a money block.
2. Clear clutter. Get rid of things you don't love, and make room for all that wealth you'll be receiving!
3. Keep your front door, entry area, and all windows clean.
4. Have live plants and fresh flowers. Make sure to remove dead plants as they symbolize dead energy.
5. Repair or replace anything that's broken, cracked, loose, or in any kind of disrepair in your home, car, and personal items such as clothing. Also, replace burnt out light bulbs.
6. In the bathroom, keep toilet lids down, all plumbing in excellent working condition (no leaks!), and keep the door closed.
7. Wealth areas are concentrated in the kitchen and in the Southeast areas of the home. Keep these clean and tidy. Keep your pantry and refrigerator cleaned out. Do not display knives. Keep them in a cabinet or drawer.
8. Place a mirror over the back of the stove to double your prosperity. This also keeps the person cooking in a position of command. The stove should be in good working order as it reflects what's going on in your life.
9. Energize your finances by getting a new wallet in a color that supports you based on your birth date. Keep your wallet and/or purse neat and organized.
10. Write about it! Be positive! Write affirmations describing the prosperous life you want; use present tense words to act as if these things are true. Write about what you are thankful for currently and the things you will be thankful for in the future. For example, "I am so thankful to have received the biggest raise of my life!" As you write, observe your thoughts about wealth and identify any negative beliefs you may have. Consider working with a Psych-k facilitator to change those beliefs at the subconscious level.
Prosperity awaits you!
Jessica, your Feng Shui guide and Psych-k facilitator.